To run an Outages report
The Outages report provides a summary of outages. This report lists all devices that have been down in the previous 24 hours, for the selected server's/servers' View.
The report displays the following information:
- for each device, the total time of the outage during the reporting period and also during prime time within the reporting period.
- for each device outage, the length of that outage and also the length of that outage that occurred within prime time.
- listed items sorted by device name, with a secondary sort on server name.
To run an Outages report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Availability Reports.
- This will open the Availability Reports page. Click Outages Report.
- This will open the Outages Report Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved valuesdropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a devicedropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel