The Application Availability report provides a summary of application reachability. Using ICMP ping, this report enables you to:
- gather Reboot and Uptime metrics.
- focus on the components in which you are most interested.
To run an Application Availability report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Availability Reports.
- This will open the Availability Reports page. Click Application Availability.
- This will open the Application Availability Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.