The Shutdown Compliance by Host report provides an overview of shutdown compliance for the selected host.
Shutdown Compliance by Host report details:
|Violations||graph displaying when (during the reporting period) the host transgressed the compliance policy.|
|Average Compliance||guage displaying the average compliance over the monitoring period for the host, as a % of the maximum potential compliance.|
|Violations by Day of the Week||graph diplaying the number of policy transgressions, by day of the week during the reporting period.|
|List of Violations||dates during the reporting period that the host transgressed the compliance policy.|
To run a Shutdown Compliance by Host report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Shutdown Compliance by Host.
- This will open the Shutdown Compliance by Host Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the Shutdown Compliance Group containing the host against which you want the report to run in the Please select a Shutdown Policy Group dropdown field.
- Specify the MAC address of the host in the Host MAC address field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.