The Power Consumption by View report identifies managed device models in a View and provides a summary of their power consumption.
This report can also be accessed via the Power Consumption Overview report.
Power Consumption by View report details:
|Device Name||resolved name or IP address of the device.|
|Location||text description of the physical location of the device, e.g. Development Cabinet.|
|Entuity Server||name of the Entuity server that is managing the device.|
|Manufacturer||device manufacturer name, derived by matching the manufacturer number against the first 2,5000 Private Enterprise Codes complied by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers). Where the manufacturer code is not matched, then the first part of the device name is taken - usually this is the manufacturer's name.|
|Device Power (W)||configured power consumption of the device in watts.|
To run a Power Consumption by View report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Power Consumption by View.
- This will open the Power Consumption by View Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the metric by which the report will be sorted in the Sort column dropdown field. The options available are the metrics outlined in the Spare Ports by Device report details table above.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.