The Shutdown Compliance by Group report provides an overview of shutdown compliance for the selected compliance group.
Shutdown Compliance by Group report details:
|Average Compliance||guage displaying the average compliance over the monitoring period for the group, as a % of the maximum potential compliance.|
|Total Compliance % over time||graph displaying compliance as a % of maximum potential compliance over the reporting period.|
|Last Check Compliance||guage displaying a measure of workstation shutdown compliance over the last poll (by default, the previous day) for the group, as a % of the maximum potential compliance.|
|Hosts and Compliant Hosts||graph displaying the total number of hosts, and the number of hosts that are compliant over the reporting period.|
|Hosts with Highest Number of Violations||
table displaying, by number of violations, the topN non-compliant hosts. Each row in the table lists the following for each non-compliant host:
To run a Shutdown Compliance by Group report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Shutdown Compliance by Group.
- This will open the Shutdown Compliance by Group Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- In the Wasted power (kWh) per day per host field, specify the allowed average wasted power per host per day for hosts that are not shut off. For a host that should be used for an 8 hour working day, there should be 16 hours where it can be shut off. If the average consumption of hosts is 100W (a bit higher than most laptops, but lower than desktops), then there would be 1600Wh (1.6kWh) of power associated with those 16 hours.
- In the Cost per kWh field, specify the cost per kWh of electricity.
- In the Ton of CO2 emitted per kWh field, specify the tons of CO2 generated per kWh. By default, this is 0.000718.
- Specify the currency used to display values in the Currency symbol field. By default, this is $.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.