To run a Missing Device Power report
The Missing Device Power report identifies those devjces for a which a power consumption definition is missing. In Entuity, each supported devjce must have a power consumption estimate configured. These values are used when calculating annual, maximum and potential saving estimates.
The report contains two tables:
- module report.
- summary table.
Missing Device Power report module details:
|Count||the number of devices of that type.|
|Missing||if a device type has a nominal power consumption setting (false) or not (true).|
|Manufacturer||manufacturer of the device.|
|Model||device model identifier.|
|Device Type||device type as identified by Entuity, e.g. Wireless Controller, Firewall.|
|sysOid||system OID that Entuity uses to identify the device type and manage the device.|
Missing Device Power report summary details:
|Total Device Count||total number of devices in the report.|
|Total Missing by Device||total number of managed devices that do not have a power consumption value.|
|Percentage Missing by Device||number of devices without a power consumption value, as a % of the total devices managed.|
|Total Unique SysOid||total number of unique sysOids used to manage the devices in the report.|
|Total Missing by SysOid||total number of unique sysOids that do not have a power consumption value.|
|Percentage Missing by SysOid||number unique sysOids without a power consumption value, as a % of the total number of unique sysOids managed.|
To run a Missing Device Power report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Missing Device Power.
- This will open the Missing Device Power Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.