The Server Activity History report provides a breakdown of server performance during the reporting period. It is useful for investigating server utilization.
It details server performance through a summary table, and charts of server utilization metrics.
Server Activity History report table details:
|Management IP||device's management IP address.|
|Entuity Server||name of the Entuity server managing the device.|
|Network Traffic Rate (Kbytes/S)||total network traffic for the port, measured as kb/s.|
|CPU%||CPU utilization as a % of the total potential utilization for the server.|
|Used Memory (Mbytes)||average used memory (mb) over the reporting period.|
|Processes||average number of processes running during the reporting period.|
|Users||average number of users using the server during the reporting period.|
Server Activity History report charts details:
|Network Traffic Rate||aggregated network traffic for all ports charted during the reporting period.|
|CPU%||CPU utilization for the server charted during the reporting period.|
|Used Memory (Mbytes)||used memory on the server charted during the reporting period.|
|Process Count||number of processes charted during the reporting period.|
|User Count||number of users charted during the reporting period.|
To run a Server Activity History report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Server Activity History.
- This will open the Server Activity History Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.