To run a Missing Module Power report
The Missing Module Power report identifies those modules for a which a power consumption definition is missing. In Entuity, each supported module must have a power consumption estimate configured. These values are used when calculating annual, maximum and potential saving estimates.
The report contains two tables:
- module report.
- summary table.
Missing Module Power report module details:
|Count||the number of modules of the specified type that Entuity currently manages.|
|Missing||if a module has a nominal power consumption setting (false) or not (true).|
|Manufacturer||manufacturer of the device.|
|Model||device model identifier.|
Missing Module Power report summary details:
|Total Module Count||total number of modules in the report.|
|Total Missing by Module||total number of managed modules that do not have a power consumption value.|
|Percentage Missing by Module||number of modules without a power consumption value, as a % of the total modules managed.|
|Total Unique Model Types||total number of module types in the report.|
|Total Missing by Model||total number of managed module types that do not have a power consumption value.|
|Percentage Missing by Model||number of models without a power consumption value, as a % of the total number of models managed.|
To run a Missing Module Power report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Missing Module Power.
- This will open the Missing Module Power Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.