To run a Power Consumption Overview report
The Power Consumption Overview report provides a summary of the estimated power consumption of managed devices for all accessible Views.
Power Consumption Overview report details:
|View||name of the Entuity View. Each entry is a hyperlink. Click the link to run the Power Consumption by View report for that selected View.|
|Device count||number of devices in the View.|
|Total power (kW)||total configured power consumption, in kW, of the devices in the View.|
To run a Power Consumption Overview report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Power Consumption Overview.
- This will open the Power Consumption Overview Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the metric by which the report will be sorted in the Sort column dropdown field. The options available are the metrics outlined in the Power Consumption Overview report details table above.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.