The Spare Ports by Device report provides an overview of spare ports on a selected device. Only ports for managed switches and routers are included in this report.
The definition of a spare port in ENA is configurable through entuity.cfg.
Spare Ports by Device report details:
|Port description||port identity.|
|Days since last activity||days since the port was last used.|
|Date of last activity||date that the port was last used.|
|VLAN||the VLANs with which the port is associated.|
To run a Spare Ports by Device report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Spare Ports by Device.
- This will open the Spare Ports by Device Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Device name dropdown field.
- Specify the metric by which the report will be sorted in the Sort column dropdown field. The options available are the metrics outlined in the Spare Ports by Device report details table above.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.