To run a Spare Ports Overview report
The Spare Ports Overview report displays information about spare ports and power consumption statistics grouped by View. Only ports for managed switches and routers are included in this report.
The definition of a spare port in Entuity is configurable through entuity.cfg.
Spare Ports Overview report details:
|View||Entuity View to which the row's summary data applies.|
|Device count||number of managed devices within the View.|
|Port count||number of ports within the View.|
|Used port||number of used ports within the View.|
|Used port %||number of ports (within the View) that Entuity identifies as in use, as a percentage of the total number of ports within the View.|
|Spare port||number of spare ports within the View.|
|Spare port %||number of ports (within the View) that Entuity identifies as spare, as a percentage of the total number of ports within the View.|
|Total power (kW)||total power usage by managed objects within the View in kW.|
|Power per used port (W)||power usage per used port within the View.|
To run a Spare Ports Overview report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Spare Ports Overview.
- This will open the Spare Ports Overview Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the metric by which the report will be sorted in the Sort column dropdown field. The options available are the metrics outlined in the Spare Ports Overview report details table above.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.