The NBAR Applications dashlet lists the supported NBAR applications on a device or port.
The NBAR Applications dashlet is applicable to any device or port with applications that are configured for NBAR polling.
To add an NBAR Applications dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- Navigate to the custom dashboard for which you want to create the dashlet, or create a new dashboard.
- Click Add Dashlet. In the Select Dashlet Type form, select NBAR Summary and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right. Enter a name for your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a specific managed object on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the managed object in Explorer, or drag into the box your desired managed object in from another browser window.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field.
- Click Done in the top right of the form, otherwise click Cancel.
To configure or export the table in the dashlet:
- Sort the columns in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column headings.
- Increase or decrease the width of columns by dragging the column dividers left and right.
To view further information for an application on the selected managed object:
- Click the name of the application in the Name column to open the selected application's Summary dashboard page.
To change the polling and blacklisted status of applications:
- Select an application from the dashlet table and click Change Polling/Blacklisted in the top right of the dashlet.
- This will open the Change Polling/Blacklisted form.
- In the Polling/Blacklisted Setting dropdown field, select from one of None, Polling, or Polling and Blacklisted.
- Click Done in the top right to save your changes, otherwise click Cancel.