The IP SLAs dashlet lists the IP SLAs that are configured on the selected device.
The IP SLAs dashlet is only applicable for devices.
To add an IP SLAs dashlet to a custom dashboard:
- When adding a dashlet to a new custom dashboard or editing an existing custom dashboard, follow the instructions for adding a dashlet, select IP SLAs in the Select Dashlet Type, and click Next.
- The Create Dashlet form will slide in on the right. Enter a name of your dashlet in the Name field.
- You can then choose the source of the data to be displayed in the dashlet.
The IP SLAs dashlet is only applicable to a device.
You have three options:
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from the context of its parent dashboard, select Dashboard. You can see the context of the parent dashboard in the Dashboard Context field at the top of the form.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from another dashlet in this current dashboard, select Dashlet.
- If you want this dashlet to source its data from a specific device on your network, select Fixed Object. You can then click Browse to an object to search for the device in explorer, or drag into the box your desired device in from another browser window.
- Click the AdvancedSettings field to open the Advanced Settings form.
- Choose whether you want to hide the title of the dashlet in the Hide Title Bar field. If selected, the dashlet's Overflow Menu will also be hidden, but in the Promote Menu Options field you can then choose if you want to display the options in the dashlet's Overflow Menu in the overall dashboard's Overflow Menu.
- Choose whether you want the dashlet to automatically refresh in the Auto Refresh field. By default this is set to On.
- Click Done in the top right of the form to save and return to the Create Dashlet form, otherwise click Cancel.
- Click Done in the top right, otherwise click Cancel.
To configure or export the table in the dashlet:
- Please see the article on configuring tables in ENA.
|Column Name||Column Description|
icon indicating the IP SLA status:
icon indicating a change to the operator setup. When there is no icon, there is no imminent change to the operator setup. When there is an icon:
|Name||name of the IP SLA, as designated by the user.|
type of IP SLA operation. ENA supports ten operation types:
|Owner||name of the operation owner.|
|Lifetime||period of time for which the IP SLA will be active, measured in seconds. Only an integer value. If the lifetime of the IP SLA is unbounded, the value will be 'forever'.|
|Frequency||interval between polling events, measured in seconds. Only an integer value.|
|Target||IP address or hostname for the target device, or (in the case of IP SLAs with a HTTP probe) the target URL.|
|Description||description of the configuration data, which is dependent on the operation type.|
|Ind||unique index allocated to the IP SLA.|
To add, edit or delete an IP SLA:
Please see our article on adding, editing or deleting an IP SLA.