The Shutdown Policy Compliance report provides an overview of the compliance level of all policy groups.
Shutdown Policy Compliance report details:
|Average Compliance||gauge providing the average compliance over the monitoring period for the organization, as a percentage of the maximum potential compliance.|
|Total Compliance % over time||graphs compliance as a % of the maximum potential compliance over the reporting period.|
|Last check compliance||gauge provides a measure of workstation shutdown compliance over the last poll (by default the previous day), as a % of the maximum potential compliance.|
|Hosts and compliant hosts||graphs total number of hosts and the number of hosts that are compliant over the reporting period.|
|Top 10 groups by worst shutdown policy compliance||
graphs the worst performing groups over the reporting period.
Each row in the table lists the following for each poor performing group:
To run a Shutdown Policy Compliance report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Green Reports.
- This will open the Green Reports page. Click Shutdown Policy Compliance.
- This will open the Shutdown Policy Compliance report. To change the details of the report, click Report Options in the top left of the window. This will open the Shutdown Policy Compliance Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the manner by which you want the report to be sorted in the Please select a sort option dropdown field.
- In the Wasted power (kWh) per day per host field, specify the allowed average wasted power per host per day for hosts that are not shut off. For a host that should be used for an 8 hour working day, there should be 16 hours where it can be shut off. If the average consumption of hosts is 100W (a bit higher than most laptops, but lower than desktops), then there would be 1600Wh (1.6kWh) of power associated with those 16 hours.
- In the Cost per kWh field, specify the cost per kWh of electricity.
- In the Ton of CO2 emitted per kWh field, specify the tons of CO2 generated per kWh. By default, this is 0.000718.
- Specify the currency used to display values in the Currency symbol field. By default, this is $.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.