The Switch Port Connectivity report provides an inventory of OSPF peers that have changed state. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
Switch Port Connectivity report details:
|sysName||device system name.|
|Location||device sysLocation, or where not available it is left blank.|
|Manufacturer||manufacturer name is derived by matching the manufacturer number against the first 2500 Private Enterprise Codes compiled by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (http://www.iana.org/assignments/enterprise-numbers). Where the manufacturer code is not matched then the first part of the device name is taken, usually this is the manufacturer’s name.|
|Serial number||device serial number.|
|Mngd. IP||IP address that Entuity uses to poll the device.|
|Description||system description, which for a Cisco device is parsed sysDescr with model, version and serial number.|
|Version||device version number.|
|Ports (displayed)||number of ports on the device included to the report.|
To run a Switch Port Connectivity report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click Switch Port Connectivity.
- This will open the Switch Port Connectivity Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the device in the selected View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a device dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.