To run a MPLS LDP Label Ranges report
The MPLS LDP Label Ranges report provides an inventory of MPLS Label Distribution Protocol label ranges. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS LDP Label Ranges report details:
|Device Name||name of the device.|
|LDP label ranges||number of label ranges associated with the device.|
LDP label ranges peers details:
|Port||name of the port.|
|Minimum label||minimum boundary of the label range.|
|Maximum label||maximum boundary of the label range.|
To run a MPLS LDP Label Ranges report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS LDP Label Ranges.
- This will open the MPLS LDP Label Ranges Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.