The MPLS LDP Summary report provides an inventory of routers running MPLS Label Distribution Protocol. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS LDP Summary report details:
|Device Name||name of the device.|
|LSR ID||Label Switching Router (LSR) identifier is the first 4 bytes of the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) identifier.|
|Loop detection capability||
indicates the LSR loop detection capability, and not necessarily its current state. Loop detection is determined during session initialization, individual sessions may not run with loop detection. Loop detection can be:
|Lable retention mode||
Label Retention Mode. When set to:
|LDP session traps enabled||
LDP Session Traps Enabled, when set to:
|LDP Peers||number of LDP peers.|
To run a MPLS LDP Peer Performance report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS LDP Peer Performance.
- This will open the MPLS LDP Peer Performance Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.