The CDP Port Adjacencies report provides an inventory of devices and ports with connectivity details obtained via Cisco Discovery Protocol.
CDP Port Adjacencies report details:
|Device name||identifier of hte device, e.g. host name or IP address.|
|Model||model of the device.|
|Location||text description of the physical location of the device that is contained on the device, e.g. Development Cabinet.|
|Connected ports||number of ports connected to the device.|
|Port id||port identifier.|
|MIB 2 Interface Description||port description taken from SNMP-MIB2.|
|Admin/Oper port status||current operational status, e.g. ip, down, and the port status as set by the system administrator.|
|Port role||the port type, e.g. router, uplink.|
|Remote device:port||remote device and port to which the port is connected.|
To run a CDP Port Adjacencies report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click CDP Port Adjacencies.
- This will open the CDP Port Adjacencies Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.