The Infrastructure Connectivity report displays a summary of connected infrastructure devices and access points.
To run an Infrastructure Connectivity report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click Infrastructure Connectivity.
- This will open the Infrastructure Connectivity Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View containing the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify the device against which the report is to be run in the Please select device dropdown field.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.