The MPLS LDP Peer Performance report provides an inventory of MPLS Label Distribution Protocol entities. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS LDP Peer Performance report details:
|Device Name||name of the device.|
|Advertised IP||IP address advertised to its LDP peers.|
Admin Status, the administrative status of this LDP Entity. When set to:
Oper Status, the operational status of the LDP entity, which can be:
|Shutdowns Received||number of Shutdown Notifications received related to session(s) (past and present) associated with this LDP Entity.|
|Rejected Sessions||number of rejected sessions.|
|Error Delta||change in the number of errors between the two most recent pollings.|
|Shutdowns Sent||number of Shutdown Notifications sent related to session(s) (past and present) associated with this LDP Entity.|
To run a MPLS LDP Peer Performance report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS LDP Peer Performance.
- This will open the MPLS LDP Peer Performance Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.