The HSRP Ports report provides a summary of configuration details of ports within HSRP groups. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
HSRP Ports report details:
|Device Name||identifier of the device, e.g. host name or IP address.|
|Group Number||identifies the HSRP standby group. For Token Ring, values between 0 and 2 inclusive are valid. For other media, values between 0 and 255 inclusive are valid.|
|Priority||priority level of the router. When comparing priorities of two different routers, the router with the numerically higher priority wins, becoming the active router. When both routers have the same priority level, the router with the higher IP address wins.|
|Virtual IP Address||virtual IP address of the current active router for this HSRP standby group. If the value returned is 0.0.0.0, then this indicates the HSRP configuration is incomplete or connectivity with devices in its HSRP group is broken.|
|Standby Router||IP address of the current standby router for this HSRP standby group. If the value returned is 0.0.0.0, then this indicates the HSRP configuration is incomplete or connectivity with devices in its HSRP group is broken.|
|Virtual MAC Address||for Ethernet and FDDI, the automatically generated MAC address when HSRP is configured. The standard virtual MAC address used is: 0000.0C07ACxy, where xy is the group number in hexadecimal. The functional address is used for Token Ring.|
To run an HSRP Ports report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click HSRP Ports.
- This will open the HSRP Ports Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.