The EIGRP Router Peering report provides an inventory of routers participating in EIGRP with their peer details. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
EIGRP Router Peering report details:
|Router Name||device name.|
|Location||location of the device.|
|EIGRP peer count||number of EIGRP peers.|
EIGRP router peers details:
|Local IP Address||local IP address of the router.|
|Remote IP Address||remote IP address of the router.|
|Peered router||identifier of the peered device.|
To run an EIGRP Router Peering report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click BGP Peering State Transitions.
- This will open the BGP Peering State Transitions Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.