The MPLS VPN Route Capacity report provides an inventory of VPN VRFs and their route count, ordered by VRF name. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS VPN Route Capacity details:
|Device Name||resolved device name or IP address.|
|VRF Name||VRF name.|
|Routes||number of routes currently used by this VRF.|
|Maximum Routes||maximum number of routes on the VRF. It must be less than or equal to the maximum possible number of routes, unless it is set to 0.|
To run a MPLS VPN Route Capacity report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS VPN Route Capacity.
- This will open the MPLS VPN Route Capacity Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.