The MPLS VPN Device Summary report provides an inventory of Label Switch Routers participating in VPNs. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS VPN Device Summary report details:
|Device Name||name of the device.|
|Number of configured VRFs||number of configured VRFs on the device.|
|Number of active VRFs||number of active VRFs on the device.|
|VPN global route limit||indicates the maximum number of routes, summed across all VRFs, that the device allows. When set to 0, this indicates that the device is unable to determine the absolute maximum, and you could potentially set a configured maximum greater than that allowed by the device.|
To run a MPLS VPN Device Summary report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS VPN Device Summary.
- This will open the MPLS VPN Device Summary Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the Report style template you want to use for the report from the dropdown field. Please see this article for help and information on reporting style templates.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. You can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.