The OSPF Peering State Transitions report provides an inventory of OSPF peers that have changed state. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
OSPF Peering State Transitions report details:
|Local IP address||local IP address of the device.|
|Remote IP address||remote IP address of this entry's OSPF peer.|
The state of OSPF with this peered router, which can be:
|State Transition Court||Established Transitions Count, number of changes in peer status during the polling period. A high value may indicate flapping and require further investigation.|
|Local router||identifier of the local device.|
|Peered router||identifier of the peered device.|
To run a OSPF Peering State Transitions report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click OSPF State Transitions.
- This will open the OSPF State Transitions Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.