The MPLS LSR Inventory report provides an inventory of MPLS Label Switched Router ports. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS LSR Inventory details:
|Device Name||name of the device.|
|Max Label Stack Depth||maximum stack depth supported by this LSR.|
|LSR In Segment Trap Mode||traps indicating incoming MPLS segments (labels). If administrative and operational status objects are down, the LSR does not forward packets. If these status objects are up, the LSR forwards packets.|
|LSR Out Segment Trap Mode||traps indicating outbound MPLS segments (labels).|
|LSR cross-connect Trap Mode||traps indicating changes to the cross-connect table, e.g. the association between incoming and outgoing segments (labels).|
|Number of LSR ports||number of ports.|
To run a MPLS LSR Inventory report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS LSR Inventory.
- This will open the MPLS LSR Inventory Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- Specify if you want the Report Period to be a Recent period or across a Range.
- Specify the time within the reporting period for which the report is applicable in the Prime Time fields, e.g. between 09:00 and 17:00 each day.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.