The MPLS LSR Detail report provides an inventory of MPLS Label Switched Router ports. You can configure the parameters of the report to focus on the components that you are most interested in.
MPLS LSR Detail report details:
|Device Name||name of the device.|
|MIB 2 Interface Description||port description taken from SNMP-MIB2.|
|Min / Max label (RX)||
Min label (RX) is the minimum value of an MPLS label that this LSR is willing to receive on this interface.
Max label (RX) is the maximum value of an MPLS label that this LSR is willing to receive on this interface.
|Min / Max label (TX)||
Min label (TX) is the minimum value of an MPLS label that this LSR is willing to send on this interface.
Max label (TX) is the maximum value of an MPLS label that this LSR is willing to send on this interface.
|Allocated Space||indicates the total amount of buffer space allocated for this interface. This variable is not applicable when applied to the interface with index 0.|
Label Space can be set to:
To run a MPLS LDP Peer Performance report:
- In the Main Menu, click Reports.
- This will open the Reports page. Click Connectivity and Routing.
- This will open the Connectivity and Routing page. Click MPLS LSR Detail.
- This will open the MPLS LSR Detail Options page.
- If you want to reuse previously saved report values, select it in the Use saved values dropdown field.
- Specify the format of the report in the Report format field.
- Specify the View against which the report is to be run in the Please select a View dropdown field. From ENA v18.0 P06 upwards, you can drag Views into this field from the Drop Box.
- ENA v17.0 P08 upwards: Specify the time zone to which you want the reporting period to apply. By default, this is set to None, which means that the time zone of the host/consolidation server is used.
- Click Save to save your report values, Run to run immediately, or click Cancel.